Saturday 23 June 2018

Nkatecake! 2 ingredients, yes... just 2!!!

Hello there!

Lovely weekend I’m having so far and looking forward to it ending on a high note. What about you? How’s your week, weekend, day or night going? I hope however it’s panning out to be our post today will make it even better...

So this week, I’m sharing how we made nkate cake!!! 🀸🏾‍♀️🀸🏾‍♀️🀸🏾‍♀️πŸŽ‰ In case you have no idea what that is, the more popular name on Google is peanut brittle. Very common snack I had growing up in Ghana, this is so easy to make it’s a wonder I never tried it. This recipe being only 2 ingredients to work with gives a good hint on that... lol

Lovely thing about this recipe is it was totally new to me... so after a few mess ups like burning the whole first round after trying to fix my first attempt at making it...

A snapshot of the messed up first attempt 

... we got back up again and tried the recipe that Joana shared. Bless her grandma’s heart... we loved it!

We’re still trying to crack a different version which is less brittle... I’ve had that before and I adored it to the core... but till we do, or get someone to share that with us... do enjoy our video below of our first nkatecake at Ndudu Tales!!! Drumroll, please πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

Nkatecake recipe 

I hope you enjoyed today’s recipe and try it sometime soon! If you do, please remember to let us know! We’ll be delighted you did and just be in seventh heaven if you loved it too! Till we meet again, don’t forget to have awesome foodie experiences πŸ˜ƒ



Thank you for reading our post and watching our video at Ndudu Tales today. If you enjoyed it or learnt something new, kindly remember to share with others, comment or like it. We’d love to see you here again! 😁

Warm regards,

The Ndudu Tales Team

No comments:

Post a Comment