Tuesday 5 June 2018

Green Pepper Sauce... sweet and spicy...

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹πŸΎ

I am more than pleased to meet you here at Ndudu Tales today. I trust you are well and are savouring your recent foodie moments.

Speaking of savouring, some good friends and I organised a barbecue recently, and aside exciting our palletes with well marinated meats and enjoying our time together, one of our sauces was particularly popular in the ‘savouring space’ that day. So popular, I was able to give one of our friends a free lesson the following day and had the chance to make this video! I doubt my friend would want to be named here but my special shout outs to him as he reads this: thanks for the encouragement and all your awesome phone shots! Lol

Green pepper sauce has become pretty common in Ghana over the years. It’s often served with meat (normally grilled or fried), or with one of our startchy foods like kenkey or banku and can be a good substitute for the more famous shito. I feel the amount of onions used sweetly compliments the spicy hot side of this sauce. And for some interesting reason, it’s green colour is pretty appealingly to me, maybe it’s because I barely have any that disappoints in taste. I am still trying to decide which one was more exciting for me: showing my friend how to make it or digging into some grilled meat, Ι›ba and kenkey with it after the lesson. Either way, I am glad to share this video with you and hope you find our green pepper sauce useful to you soon. Enjoy the show 🍿🎞...


I hope our video entices you to make some green pepper sauce soon. Do let us know what you had it with. And I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Till we meet again, pleeeease remember to continue to have great foodie experiences - one of the sweet blessings of life 😁...



Thanks for spending time with us and reading our post. If you enjoyed it or learnt something new, kindly share this with others, leave a comment or like our post. Thank you! 

With warm regards, 

The Ndudu Tales Team

No comments:

Post a Comment